Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: amnesia book
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello if at all possible i would like to attempt to write a book based on amnesia the dark decent. if you would like to ask any questions feel free to.
Uh, like fan fiction?
Moved to the appropriate subforum Wink
chapter one awakening:
I awoke on the floor in a room unfamiliar to me but yet a sense of familiarity still existed. As I continued to gain awareness I rose still unaware of how I came to be there and saw the room more clearly; in the center of the room was a bed with mahogany posts and velvet sheets. To the left of the bed was a small cabinet with a candle atop it, its wick still smoked as if it had just been extinguished. I stood to the right of the bed and saw to my own right a small round table only big enough to hold a meal for one man. On this table I saw what i believed to be the shattered remains of a bottle , guessing from the liquid that seemed to originate from it.

As i continued to search the room looking for anything that could help me find a reason for my being here I decided to search the cabinet to the left of the bed. inside the cabinet i found a journal and a pen. The journal was a leather bound item with a golden clasp. I could only hope it it had held some thought of my having awakened here. In the journal there was only one note which read " Dear Daniel(which i could only believe would be my name since it had a feeling of such familiarity with it) if you are reading this that means you have drank the amnesia potion,( ah the shattered bottle) I hope the name of Alexander of Brennanberg still instills the feeling of bitter anger in you ( which it strangely did) or else this will sound horrible , i need you to find him and kill him".
Though unsure of the reason i must kill a man i did not know i place the book and pen on the bed and grabbed a black leather trench coat and a courier bag. Then i flung the coat onto myself and slung the courier bag across my chest . i then placed the journal and the pen in the right coat pocket and the pen along with it. with no other choice and a feeling of burning curiosity I opened the door and walked into the darkeness.

honestly if it turns out good i would like to get it published or at least published at school
You would have to get permission from the guys at Frictional Games to publish it, because of copyright and stuff. But nonetheless, from one writer to another, I wish you all the best Big Grin
Chapter 2 almost done and our friend has already shown his face