Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Update coming! Brave testers needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-26-2013, 08:39 AM)Patrik Wrote: [ -> ]Is it one of your own fbx files? Does the ModelEditor.log say anything about the crash?

Yes it's my own file. Everything just stops responding before the editor has a chance to give me the crash details.
(09-26-2013, 08:43 AM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]@ Patrik, most of the static objects in the "Streets" folder are scaled up to what seems like 100x. Half of them are fine though, its strange.

I'm not able to reproduce that on my end. It would help if you narrow it down further to one specific model. Also, try removing the msh files if you have any.

(09-26-2013, 08:49 AM)Delirium92 Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-26-2013, 08:39 AM)Patrik Wrote: [ -> ]Is it one of your own fbx files? Does the ModelEditor.log say anything about the crash?

Yes it's my own file. Everything just stops responding before the editor has a chance to give me the crash details.

If the log file (located in documents/HPL2) doesn't say anything, could you perhaps send me the file and I'll look into it (send me a PM with a download link, or ask for my mail address if that works better for you)? Should at least be able to stop it from crashing and give a proper error message.
Patrik, thanks for the update. However, It doesn't seem to recognise script function 'SetLampFlickerActive'.
Is there any way to download everything except the stuff of AAMFP? I would like to test the script stuff, but I haven't played AAMFP yet, and I don't want to find stuff that could ruin my experience in AAMFP (like knowing how the monster is)

Also, I have seen that you have changed how bones are loaded, I'll make Blender tests to see if Blender animations can run in the updated Amnesia Smile
(09-26-2013, 09:43 AM)The chaser Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to download everything except the stuff of AAMFP? I would like to test the script stuff, but I haven't played AAMFP yet, and I don't want to find stuff that could ruin my experience in AAMFP (like knowing how the monster is)

There are no models from AMFP in the zip file. You can safely download it. Smile

(09-25-2013, 11:08 PM)Apjjm Wrote: [ -> ]Also, using the "lean" command (default bind to L-alt) has a bug where you can lean straight through walls, as well as straight lean the camera all the way around and through the map.

I've managed to reproduce rotating further than what should be allowed, though not having the head go through walls. The mouse should force the head back to its normal position as soon as you stop moving it, not just keep going like it does in the vid. How are you doing that?
Ehm, i'm probably a bit not on topic.
Maybe somebody will eliminate the one tiny old bug in Editor in the spare time Smile
Description here
Can't even open any of the editors. Can't start because it cannot find zlibwapi.dll. Have already tried re-installing it.
I'm having the same problem with the editors as i3670; they all crash immediately upon launching. I'm going to try re-installing to make sure it's not something on my end.

Oh, and I should probably say thanks for the update Big Grin
I guess I'm the lucky one here, since no errors came up and everything was normal. Nothing was wrong.
What about another AMFP script functions? For example, ShowScreenImage. It will add in final build?