Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Update coming! Brave testers needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-27-2013, 06:40 PM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the Sound placement bug is fixed, as well the the skybox resetting. Only thing applicable to me now is SetupLoadScreen() still causes the following map to crash the game.

The skybox resetting shouldn't be fixed. I haven't made any changes to it.
As for the SetupLoadScreen(), is it possible for you to send me two maps affected by it and their scripts? Preferably as minimal as possible.
Actually, for some reason the update is affecting the image of the function. I removed the image and it loads fine. Going to see what I can do to make the image work now. Jpeg is still supported, right?

The image worked before the update, and now it is causing it to crash. It might not be in pow2, which wasn't a problem before but I'll change it to check.

EDIT: Nah, I even replaced a load image with an original Amnesia load image and it still crashed.

The problem lies somewhere with the image portion. Did something I copied over from the patch affect, for some reason, images being linked to my graphics folder? That's the only thing I can think of.
level editor crashes when loading the character files with gent and maid in it if i remove them level editor doesnt crash when loading character entities
Is the new assets and monsters from AMFP in this package?
Hm i put it in TDD now but when i startet the overwrited leveleditor, i didnt see any pig stuff... Halp? D:
(09-27-2013, 07:16 PM)gruzzniotre Wrote: [ -> ]Is the new assets and monsters from AMFP in this package?

No, but you can just copy them over from your AMFP folder to your Amnesia TDD folder.

(09-27-2013, 07:22 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: [ -> ]Hm i put it in TDD now but when i startet the overwrited leveleditor, i didnt see any pig stuff... Halp? D:

You haven't dragged the AMFP files to your Amnesia directory. The editor only looks in your Amnesia directory and any others you set up with resources.cfg.
Then i probably did it wrong. Damn it. I need a tutorial for everything :/

SetEntityVisible
GetEntityPosX
GetEntityPosY
GetEntityPosZ
SetEntityPos
ReplaceEntity

Works perfect now, it's what you said, Patrik.
Problem is that most of the entities from mfp are set to StaticProp in its file.

But i tried the functions with a regular amnesia entity and everything worked fine.

I set a jar invisible, set its y coord to +100 and then i replaced it with a grunt.
The jar disappeared and then a grunt fell from the sky and attacked me. So it's working.

As for arabic_statue_gold.ent, arabic_carafe.ent, and some others, turned out to be StaticProp in mfp.
So if you merge your files from tdd and mfp, this entities are gonna get replaced, and set to static. Which it's what happened to my files.
Currently trying to drag the files to The Dark Descent but everytime i load the Leveleditor, i dont see any new pig things... * Confused*
Damn it! Wish I had my laptop with me to test these...