Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Update coming! Brave testers needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-27-2013, 07:24 PM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2013, 07:16 PM)gruzzniotre Wrote: [ -> ]Is the new assets and monsters from AMFP in this package?

No, but you can just copy them over from your AMFP folder to your Amnesia TDD folder.

A lot of entities and statics have the same name as some from TDD. If i copy all the models from amfp to tdd wont that overwrite a lot of stuff?
Oh wait so this file isnt actually the AAMFP custom story update?

Whaaaa- Oh wow am i confused right now.
(09-27-2013, 08:03 PM)Reminiscity Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2013, 07:16 PM)gruzzniotre Wrote: [ -> ]Is the new assets and monsters from AMFP in this package?

No, but you can just copy them over from your AMFP folder to your Amnesia TDD folder.

A lot of entities and statics have the same name as some from TDD. If i copy all the models from amfp to tdd wont that overwrite a lot of stuff?

99% of the files that have the same name are actually the same exact file that The Chinese Room just dragged over from their original copy of Amnesia, so you should be okay. Worked for me.
(09-27-2013, 08:23 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wait so this file isnt actually the AAMFP custom story update?

Whaaaa- Oh wow am i confused right now.

Apparently so. The fact that you're putting things into TDD folder does suggest that
(09-27-2013, 08:24 PM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2013, 08:03 PM)Reminiscity Wrote: [ -> ]

99% of the files that have the same name are actually the same exact file that The Chinese Room just dragged over from their original copy of Amnesia, so you should be okay. Worked for me.

Level Editor crashes when i try to open "Enemys" Sad
(09-27-2013, 06:40 PM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, for some reason the update is affecting the image of the function. I removed the image and it loads fine. Going to see what I can do to make the image work now. Jpeg is still supported, right?

SetupLoadScreen is fine for me.

I just tried this:
SetupLoadScreen("LoadingText", "Ch02_Prison01", 1, "game_loading_well.jpg");
ChangeMap( "00_rainy_hall.map", "AreaPlayerStart", "", "" );

And i saw the loading text below, the image on the background, the text talking about something, and then i was at the rainy hall saying that some stuff mustn't be forgotten.
(09-27-2013, 08:37 PM)Amn Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2013, 06:40 PM)DamnNoHtml Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, for some reason the update is affecting the image of the function. I removed the image and it loads fine. Going to see what I can do to make the image work now. Jpeg is still supported, right?

SetupLoadScreen is fine for me.

I just tried this:
SetupLoadScreen("LoadingText", "Ch02_Prison01", 1, "game_loading_well.jpg");
ChangeMap( "00_rainy_hall.map", "AreaPlayerStart", "", "" );

And i saw the loading text below, the image on the background, the text talking about something, and then i was at the rainy hall saying that some stuff mustn't be forgotten.

Just tried this

Code:
SetupLoadScreen("LoadingText", "01_streets", 1, "game_loading_well.jpg");
    ChangeMap("02_streets.map", "PlayerStartArea_1", "", "");

Instantly crashes.
Atm, i dont really know if this is just an update of the old TDD files, or the announced AAMFP assets update... I dont see any pig things in the file i downloaded...
What about the level? try the rainy hall.
Maybe 02_streets.map is not saved with the latest editor and the new AmnesiaTest130927.exe don't support it.
(09-27-2013, 08:51 PM)Amn Wrote: [ -> ]What about the level? try the rainy hall.
Maybe 02_streets.map is not saved with the latest editor and the new AmnesiaTest130927.exe don't support it.

It's not that. All I have to do to make it work is remove the image in the function. Its the image that is causing it to crash.