Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Permanently tired
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's how I've been feeling lately, and I'm not even stressed out. I'm getting 8-9 hours of sleep each night. Depending on my schedule, I either sleep at 11:30 pm and wake up at 7:30 am or sleep at 2:00 am and wake up at 10:30 am. For some reason, whenever I wake up, I'm in a state where I feel like I need more sleep but just can't fall asleep again. It's also a bit dizzying when I get out of bed.

Comparatively, some of my classmates get 5-7 hours of sleep each night and they don't appear tired.

So, how can you guys help me with the powers of internet diagnosis?
Mostly you'll feel better once you drag yourself out of bed, and actually go do something that'll warm your body up.
Get out from your room and away from your computer.
It's not the quantity that is important, it's the quality that counts. Try to do some exercises, exhaust (but not stress) yourself during the day, don't eat immediately before going to bed and turn off your computer a few hours before. Also, look at your sleep cycle and make sure you don't force your brain to wake up while it's still in the deepest state of sleep.
I'm always like this too, but I think it's because I don't live a very healthy lifestyle. I don't excersize much (if at all) and I don't eat very healthy. People always tell me regular excersize will help with this
(09-30-2013, 01:27 AM)Damascus Rose Wrote: [ -> ]I'm always like this too, but I think it's because I don't live a very healthy lifestyle. I don't excersize much (if at all) and I don't eat very healthy. People always tell me regular excersize will help with this

It does. You'd be surprised. A healthy lifestyle helps in all manner of ways.
Chronofox is pregnant.

I can help you give milk to the baby
(09-30-2013, 01:14 AM)Gharren Wrote: [ -> ]turn off your computer a few hours before
This might be the problem. For the past ~5-6 years, the 2 hours before going to bed have been my computer gaming / watching youtube time. I've become so attuned to this schedule, though, that I can't imagine ever breaking out of it.

(09-30-2013, 01:58 AM)Danny Boy Wrote: [ -> ]Chronofox is pregnant.

I can help you give milk to the baby
Spoiler below!
Help....the tadpoles are slowly hatching inside me.
[Image: Pipa_pipa_whole_body.jpg]
You are beyond help.
ya fuk u 2
Pages: 1 2