Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Anyone on a particularly dark descent?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In this thread, we share significant life experiences based on vague metaphors.

So, when was the last time you went on The Dark Descent? Anyone get caught in the middle of a Black Plague? Or have you played any Overtures or Requiems recently?
I went down on a black chick recently.
You can choose a dark descent, or a bright ascend.
Just found out I caught the BP from that chick...
I fell down the stairs at my apartment because the lights went off. No joke, no metaphor, but it was a dark descent anyway.
(10-04-2013, 05:19 PM)Eugene Schwartz Wrote: [ -> ]I fell down the stairs at my apartment because the lights went off. No joke, no metaphor, but it was a dark descent anyway.
A painful one too by the sound of it.
(10-04-2013, 06:01 PM)Mechavomit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2013, 05:19 PM)Eugene Schwartz Wrote: [ -> ]I fell down the stairs at my apartment because the lights went off. No joke, no metaphor, but it was a dark descent anyway.

yes, good thing my cat was there to break the fall, otherwise i could have really hurt myself!
Once I was watching a video on youtube and a comment served as an Overture that told me to click ''show comment''. So I clicked ''show comment'' and went on a Dark Descent. While in my quest, I found A Machine For Pigs which fed the piggies feasting on the video. I kept going further down till I found the origin of the Black Plague and I was aghast at my discovery. Finally, my Requiem played and I escaped with what little was left of my sanity and hope for humanity.
The dark abyss of coffee I'm descending into because midterms.
(10-04-2013, 06:05 PM)Walter White Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-04-2013, 06:01 PM)Mechavomit Wrote: [ -> ]

yes, good thing my cat was there to break the fall, otherwise i could have really hurt myself!

...Requiem for a Cat... Sad
Pages: 1 2 3