Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: First World Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
(11-01-2013, 04:09 PM)Ghieri Wrote: [ -> ]Why the fuck did I take online classes? I keep forgetting to do the assignments. : [
o das me next sem 4 physics
I am pinchy about having to spend five more dollars on Killing Floor because I already spent 45 on The Wolf Among Us, and Walking Dead season 2 earlier this week.
(11-01-2013, 05:12 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]I am pinchy about having to spend five more dollars on Killing Floor because I already spent 45 on The Wolf Among Us, and Walking Dead season 2 earlier this week.

Spending 5 dollars for this gem is a bargain... you can spend 5 more if you want the DLC's (I don't reccomend them, tough)

In case you start to play, the monsters will be horrible (in the bad way, they wouldn't even scare a 5-year child), but in 7 of November the monster will return to it's normal state.
Working overnights on daylight savings means I work an extra hour. Not sure if I get it as overtime or not.
I used to work night shifts and I never received any compensation for that extra hour.
On the other hand, when the clock jumped one hour forward my employer wouldn't pay me less either, so I guess it was ok... Big Grin

____
Edit: Employer, not employee... Lol
Yeah, I guess it's not so bad. It's funny how you don't think about stuff like that until you work nights. It's just been a long week for me, where absolutely nothing goes according to plan.
Once I worked 3 shifts in a 48 hour period. That's a full day of work.

It balanced out when I worked Easter and nobody showed up the whole day. The entire shift was overtime pay for working on a holiday.

(It was at Hardee's)
(11-02-2013, 04:09 AM)Ghieri Wrote: [ -> ]Once I worked 3 shifts in a 48 hour period. That's a full day of work.

It balanced out when I worked Easter and nobody showed up the whole day. The entire shift was overtime pay for working on a holiday.

(It was at Hardee's)

Double shifts can be terrible, I worked a few as a waitress. Working holidays can be awesome when no one shows. I work at a rehabilitation facility for teens now, though, so there really isn't much of a difference between holidays and business days.
THERE IS NO ORANGE IN THE BLOODY HOUSE!!
day is too short
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26