Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Where do monsters go while Daniel is hiding?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
They go and sit with the other monsters from other levels and have a social therapy session.
(10-14-2013, 01:29 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]This is the astonishing truth:

Spoiler below!
They disappear! Idea

How would that even be possible? Can you just disappear?
They tweet.
Your closet.
They write fanfiction.
I suppose some of them go tend to the prisoners in prison, whatever that means. They probably also need to eat so they be doing that too in the kitchen, and they probably also have to go up to the storage to get supplies for that now and then. Many parts of the castle also appear OK clean which since theres no normal cleaning staff in brendenburg indicates that it is the servant grunts that take care of it. Theres also a lot of books in brendenburg so I suppose they might read a little now and then.
(10-15-2013, 03:11 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]They probably also need to eat so they be doing that too in the kitchen
How would that even look? Them eating.
(10-15-2013, 04:28 PM)Mechavomit Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2013, 03:11 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]They probably also need to eat so they be doing that too in the kitchen

Enteral nutrition.
They would place the food in their mouth and chew it, this process would be a bit longer than for humans as due to their deformed faces some food might get spilled on the floor. I do not believe they are as vulnerable to bacteria as humans though, so they should be perfectly able to pick up spilled food and finish chewing. They would then swallow the food, and afterwards take a broom and bucket to clean the floor or wherever they might have spilled food.
(10-15-2013, 05:52 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]

They would place the food in their mouth and chew it, this process would be a bit longer than for humans as due to their deformed faces some food might get spilled on the floor. I do not believe they are as vulnerable to bacteria as humans though, so they should be perfectly able to pick up spilled food and finish chewing. They would then swallow the food, and afterwards take a broom and bucket to clean the floor or wherever they might have spilled food.
Yeah. I imagine a Grunt chewing is like
[Image: tgqh0H6.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3