Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Font files instead of dds files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I've a short question. As you know the font in Amnesia is saved in an dds file, and the fnt files are using them. Now I would like to know if it is possible to use full font files (truetype or anything) instead of these fnt and dds files. I'm not sure about it, because I think there is no other way, but the game Penumbra use the normal true type font files, too. I would like to change the font, and it's really complicated to create dss files and new fnt files :/

Thanks in advance Big Grin
(10-14-2013, 07:47 PM)Xroph Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I've a short question. As you know the font in Amnesia is saved in an dds file, and the fnt files are using them. Now I would like to know if it is possible to use full font files (truetype or anything) instead of these fnt and dds files. I'm not sure about it, because I think there is no other way, but the game Penumbra use the normal true type font files, too. I would like to change the font, and it's really complicated to create dss files and new fnt files :/

Thanks in advance Big Grin

Edit: Solved!