Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: If AAMFP was released in it's experimental roots...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wondering about what if AAMFP was released in it's original experimental roots,would received better or worse reception?
We'll never know because there isn't much information about it.
I remember that Dan said specifically that there was a small trail of horse(s) but we saw nothing. We also saw a plastic storage door like in the 2# trailer but was removed due to? And didn't Oswald's lantern used to be without the handle?
I saw some horse in a painting. The Flappers(which you refer to as a plastic door for some reason) were shipped with the game, and can be seen inaccesable in the pigline, but they do not have physics, which takes the flapping out of the flappers
(10-18-2013, 06:57 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]I saw some horse in a painting. The Flappers(which you refer to as a plastic door for some reason) were shipped with the game, and can be seen inaccesable in the pigline, but they do not have physics, which takes the flapping out of the flappers

Oh yes...

I was looking forward to the flappers...
(10-18-2013, 07:39 PM)Ghieri Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2013, 06:57 PM)The Mug Wrote: [ -> ]I saw some horse in a painting. The Flappers(which you refer to as a plastic door for some reason) were shipped with the game, and can be seen inaccesable in the pigline, but they do not have physics, which takes the flapping out of the flappers

Oh yes...

When I found out they removed it,it ruined the whole game for me.
(10-18-2013, 09:16 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh yes...

0/10 no flappers.
(10-18-2013, 10:20 PM)Ghieri Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-18-2013, 09:16 PM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]

Oh yes...

0/10 no flappers.

''As you can see A Machine for Pigs is... *Sees no Flappers* 0 OUT OF 10 WHAT IS THIS? YOU THINK IS FUNNY? BUTWHATABOUTTHE FLAPPERS? THIS! THIIIIIS! IT'S SHIT WITHOUT IT''

0/10000000000000 No interactive Flappers.
Realeasing AAMFP without flappers is like releasing a minecraft with triangles instead of blocks.

I now realize the flappers were what dragged down AAMFP, and I therefore pull back all previous criticisms of the game.
Why would the Chinese room would remove the flappers?! I was okay with the removal of the sanity meter and inventory but why the flappers! The flappers were the heart and soul of this game!
Pages: 1 2 3