Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2008-09 Friday 19th, Next project announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
has somebody solved the encoded text at the bottem of the site im ernest to find out what lies beyond!
Oop, just got the news. I knew I should'a checked in here earlier. This new 18th century setting (1700 and onwards?) doesn't sit well with me, it feels too Lovecraftian och Alone in the Dark. I like modern or even sci-fi like horror. I thought Penumbra had a nice blend on technologic stuff. I'll be sure to see how this continues though.
Some new news would be great..
I agree but least they have told us they are actually working on it and what they are working on. A different forum that I frequent *cough*Nucleosys*cough* haven't updated in two years and we have only very vague assurances that they are even working on it. What they are making remains a compleat and total mystery so I think we should give Frictional a little credit for telling us stuff. These new smileys are however unforgivable :biggrin::lol:Confusedurprised:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7