Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Custom Stories That Have New Monsters Or None At All
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SPOILERS MAY BE INCLUDES

Custom Stories that either have no enemies used in them at all or new ones that have been created specifically for the CS/Add-on. Mods that have featured both old and new enemies are also accepted. I'll start off with what I know:

The Great Work (featured both old and new monsters)

My Love (featured none at all, except in a scene where the control is taken away)

Tenebris Lake (new monsters exclusively, if you don't count the particular part where the penumbra worm appears, and the
Spoiler below!
bowling alley easter egg)

Obscurity (new monsters exclusively)

As of now, this is all I can remember. It would be great if you guys could add to this list as I think many people looking for these kinds of TDD mods would really appreciate it. Smile
I was working on a CS with no monsters nor lantern in it. Atleast when you were in control. The monsters were used to drive the story. Perhaps I will finish it, someday.
That sounds interesting, i3670. I would like to see the finished version of your CS wherein monsters are used as npcs instead of enemies. Smile

I think I may have made a mistake in making this thread. The 4 mods I mentioned may be the extent to which they exist. :p

we'll just wait and see I guess. Maybe someone will come back and prove me wrong. Smile
Check my mod out, link is in my signature.
My mod Amnesia - In Her Memory will feature new enemies. http://www.moddb.com/mods/amnesia-in-her-memory
My signature,.. (old and new ones)
Here we go,.. shameless self promoting Big Grin