Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Enter this thread to be absolved of your productivity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(10-25-2013, 10:51 PM)Mechavomit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm stuck. My guy is too weak to fight off the wolves in the forest and I'm pretty sure I've been everywhere else..
I've emptied the shops too.

Eat lots of candies to increase your max health. Wink
Also make sure you're equipped with your most powerful weapon.
(10-25-2013, 11:34 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2013, 10:51 PM)Mechavomit Wrote: [ -> ]I'm stuck. My guy is too weak to fight off the wolves in the forest and I'm pretty sure I've been everywhere else..

Oooohh.. alright. Also.. is there any possible way to beat the squirrel at tic tac toe?
(10-25-2013, 11:54 PM)Mechavomit Wrote: [ -> ]

Oooohh.. alright. Also.. is there any possible way to beat the squirrel at tic tac toe?
click outside the box

also if you've beaten the monkey king at the cave you'll get a more than powerful enough weapon to beat the forest
I'm currently locked in glorious battle with a giant teapot.
How do you beat the left desert fortress?
(10-26-2013, 08:33 PM)Chronofrog Wrote: [ -> ]How do you beat the left desert fortress?

I used rocket boots to get past the spikes but it cuts off the screen after a while and I can't see anything.

EDIT: nevermind. Used Firefox and that fixed the formatting issues.

EDIT2: I figured out how to beat the xinopherodon:
Spoiler below!
Get like 10 anti-gravity potions(I used 5x the recipe and got 25) and equip the boots of introspection. You should also have the pogo stick and desert bird feather. Your weapon doesn't matter, but you should have the octopus king's crown enchanted with jaspers or the fireball spell(I used both). anyways, just keep jumping, using the antigravity potions over large gaps, and stop short of the xino's range. Now you can mage him because he won't move. Kill him to get the claw that doubles your damage!

Also beat the teapot and got
Spoiler below!
HOLY SHIT 315 damage weapon if you enchant it!
EDIT: It's incredibly slow, though. It does an extra 25% damage on the scythe based on my hugely approximate measurments.

alphachurch

(10-26-2013, 03:50 AM)Slownofrog Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2013, 11:54 PM)Mechavomit Wrote: [ -> ]

click outside the box

also if you've beaten the monkey king at the cave you'll get a more than powerful enough weapon to beat the forest
I almost killed the MK but he killed me...he had 4 life left...4 LIFE LEFT!
I BEAT THE GAME.

^o^

Spoiler below!
There are some extra user content at the end that I haven't beat yet, though.
Blargh. Stuck in the caves. Hopefully I won't be much longer since I'm hoarding candies now.

alphachurch

I finally killed the MK, OK, and Forest by using the Boots of I-umm-Whatever comes after the I!
Pages: 1 2 3