Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Halloween
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What are you guys planning to do for halloween? are you going to see a movie, or go to a haunted house, or something even better?

As for me, I'm going to Erebus today. It'll be fun. Big Grin
no halloween in my country Sad
I'm gonna dust off my 12-year-old boy costume and go get some priest poontang.
Jesus christ paddy, there's just no stopping with you is there? lol I had a good giggle tho

I'll probably end up playing Dead Space 2 Hardcore on a speedrun or something. I'm quite a bit disappointed as I never made a costume of sorts for it :I
(10-26-2013, 04:42 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus christ paddy, there's just no stopping with you is there? lol I had a good giggle tho

admit it, if he wasn't a moderator you'd already edit out his post.

anyway on topic (kind of):

Statyk lets see your costumes! If i remember correctly, you've got lots of good stuff
I saw chakushin ari
(10-26-2013, 06:16 PM)Chronofrog Wrote: [ -> ]I saw chakushin ari

That movie is awesome. I should watch it again.
When I was a kid I was into Freddy Kruger and wanted to make my own Freddy mask for Halloween. I decided the best way to do it would be to simply layer strips of bacon over my face, perhaps holding them in place with elastic bands. I asked my mum for permission to use all of the bacon for my sweet project. She said no, which is understandable, but the reason she gave still makes me wonder if she was right. She said that although it would be unhygienic and smelly to have bacon on my face all night, the main concern was that I'd probably be mobbed by dogs who'd want to chew my face off. I was willing to take the risk, but it wasn't to be.

I made a Terminator mask instead, with the aim of looking like this. I got a piece of cardboard roughly the size of half of my face, drew around a penny and cut it out for the eye-hole, covered it in tinfoil to make it look metal, then I used the red part from a pair of 3D glasses behind the eye-hole to make it look like the Terminator's robot eye. I attached to it my head with an elastic band. It was shit.
(10-26-2013, 06:39 PM)Paddy™ Wrote: [ -> ]When I was a kid I was into Freddy Kruger and wanted to make my own Freddy mask for Halloween. I decided the best way to do it would be to simply layer strips of bacon over my face, perhaps holding them in place with elastic bands. I asked my mum for permission to use all of the bacon for my sweet project. She said no, which is understandable, but the reason she gave still makes me wonder if she was right. She said that although it would be unhygienic and smelly to have bacon on my face all night, the main concern was that I'd probably be mobbed by dogs who'd want to chew my face off. I was willing to take the risk, but it wasn't to be.

I made a Terminator mask instead, with the aim of looking like this. I got a piece of cardboard roughly the size of half of my face, drew around a penny and cut it out for the eye-hole, covered it in tinfoil to make it look metal, then I used the red part from a pair of 3D glasses behind the eye-hole to make it look like the Terminator's robot eye. I attached to it my head with an elastic band. It was shit.

This.
For my Halloween i will have a good hangover and a gang bang with all the Mods on the thread.
Pages: 1 2 3