Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: amb_cellar_office_pigs_song.ogg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I found this file in the Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs > Sounds > Ambience > Cellar folder

It seems to be an unused version of ''When i was a lady''

Did anyone notice this?
(10-28-2013, 03:08 PM)Sergeant Crits Wrote: [ -> ]I found this file in the Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs > Sounds > Ambience > Cellar folder

It seems to be an unused version of ''When i was a lady''

Did anyone notice this?

Nice pun. :p

It's probably Jessica Curry.
Yes, I think this has been discussed before.

The version sung by Jessica is music_credits.ogg.
(10-28-2013, 03:26 PM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I think this has been discussed before.

The version sung by Jessica is music_credits.ogg.

It's a different version sung by some guy with a guitar.
(10-29-2013, 12:40 AM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]It's a different version sung by some guy with a guitar.

Yes, I know. Smile
(10-29-2013, 01:58 AM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-29-2013, 12:40 AM)Chieftain1 Wrote: [ -> ]It's a different version sung by some guy with a guitar.

Yes, I know. Smile

Alright sorry Smile.
Oh, no problem at all. I just mentioned the other version interpreted by Jessica because of what Alardem said. ^_^
(10-29-2013, 09:45 AM)Ashtoreth Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, no problem at all. I just mentioned the other version interpreted by Jessica because of what Alardem said. ^_^

Yeah, I forgot that there were two alternate versions. I wonder if Samuel Justice, the sound engineer, sang the one this thread's about...
This is a great blog posting and very useful. I really appreciate the research you put into it..
(11-06-2013, 11:34 AM)Pearleallay44 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great blog posting and very useful. I really appreciate the research you put into it..

WTF?
Pages: 1 2