Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Helena [TENTATIVE RELEASE DATE ANNOUNCED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(02-23-2014, 01:37 AM)Deadon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-09-2013, 11:45 PM)AGP Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if bumping is allowed on these forums, but I'm afraid of this thread falling into the oblivion of other threads. *nail biting*

I am looking for someone to assist me with map/level design, someone who is really good at putting things together in the editor and has a good decorative eye. I'm trying to wrap up the first three maps, but realizing with my computer it'll be hard to do alone.

Ideal communication would be through Skype. Please let me know if you're interested.

I'll map. Big Grin
And you're right Zandrojakov did do well, Big Grin

Thank you for the offer, Deadon! We're good on mapping right now, but still thank you for the offer to help. =D
Holy macaroni!!
THis is what i want!
AN amazing level design + voiceacting + good modders = +++
Hope to see this project coming this year..
You are doing amazing guys!
Keep it up and don''t rush it please!
(02-23-2014, 06:38 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: [ -> ]Holy macaroni!!
THis is what i want!
AN amazing level design + voiceacting + good modders = +++
Hope to see this project coming this year..
You are doing amazing guys!
Keep it up and don''t rush it please!

Thanks for the kind words, DnALANGE! That means a lot to hear that!

No rushing planned. The end of the year is the planned goal, but if "Helena" needs longer, there will be no hesitation to push it back. =D
what's a holy macaroni ? Sad
It's macaroni given to you by god.
Yes but I never had macaroni. I googled, it's spaghetti or whatever.
It's spaghetti, but really short. So cut your spaghetti and you basically have macaroni..

But enough about pastas. AGP, do you have a release date yet? I'm looking forward to this story.
Stay on topic please, it is disrespectful and unnecessary to discuss food on a mod development thread.
(02-24-2014, 02:09 PM)OriginalUsername Wrote: [ -> ]But enough about pastas. AGP, do you have a release date yet? I'm looking forward to this story.
Too late, this is the macaroni thread now.
Just kidding, sorry for the off topic.
Good luck with this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8