Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Dumbest hiding spots you've chosen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You're walking along and you hear a loud monster growl. Your reaction is most likely running away screaming like a little girl to find a hiding spot. So what are some dumb hiding spots you've chosen?
Hiding behind a door. He didn't notice me.
Hiding in the same room as the monster. Trying to hide behind mushrooms or in a full closet.
I hid in a room with a physics object.

With which I proceeded to bang around loudly out of sheer stupidity and send the bloodthirsty monster prowling my way.
I once held onto a barrel and hid behind it.

All of the sudden I move the mouse and accidentally fling it.

Not my best moment.
You can actually hold a big object in front of you and the monsters will ignore you. I don't know if that's a design flaw of if the monsters are just that dumb.
The dumbest hiding spot I've chosen wasn't exactly a hiding spot. I was in the Storage with nowhere to hide so I just crouched in a corner facing the wall. Fortunately the silly grunt failed to see me. XD
Dumbest hiding spot was in the sewers, the room with the grunt in it after the brute smashed through the gate. See, I pulled a similar trick earlier in the kitchen and thought it would work here, too. I basically turned and faced a wall, and hoped the monster would leave. He spotted me and I died.
The kitchen in the dungeon area. I hid on top of the boxes (between the pigs and the stove). Lived to tell the tale :p
Behind the shower curtain, in the broom closet.
Pages: 1 2