Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Warning Level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The fact that warning level: 0% (or > 0% if you've been a bad boy / girl) appears under my post count but is invisible under every other poster makes me always glance at it every time I see my own posts. If it was under every poster, I wouldn't be so paranoid about constantly looking at it.

Anyone else agree?
Nope.
Become a moderator. We can't give (or receive) warnings to other mods and therefore have no warning indicator below our names. It's fucking awesome.
(11-14-2013, 12:47 AM)Paddy™ Wrote: [ -> ]Become a moderator. We can't give (or receive) warnings to other mods and therefore have no warning indicator below our names. It's fucking awesome.
Ha. A simple problem with a not so simple solution, eh?

I couldn't be a mod, I'd be too lazy and I'd yell a lot and throw bar stools at dumbasses.
That's because you're so special Demonofrog... Tongue
(11-14-2013, 12:47 AM)Paddy™ Wrote: [ -> ]We can't give (or receive) warnings to other mods

Sweet jesus you're right! Well that's my cue then! Time to go on a trolling rampage!
(11-14-2013, 01:36 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2013, 12:47 AM)Paddy™ Wrote: [ -> ]We can't give (or receive) warnings to other mods

Sweet jesus you're right! Well that's my cue then! Time to go on a trolling rampage!

But someone can make you normal again. Watch out for Jens.