Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Short Custom story, but GOOD!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i've been googling, for short custom stories but good! but couldn't find anything
Good scares, no jumpscares, and playable within 2 days, if you have limited time.
For instance, a let's play that would take max two parts.
For people like me who are busy and want to play a few custom stories and not forget about it later and forgetting where you were, and just play several custom stories.

So i want to make this thread to collect all the short but good custom stories.

if there is already a thread let me know!
Ummm...well......yes....

...if you don't mind you could always try out my mod : Hell Awakening Prologue: The Dorm which I released over a year ago:

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-16783.html

It's very short, and expected play time should be around 15 to 20 minutes. It's not the greatest thing ever if I do say so myself (AKA not that great at all), but I think it'll still be very worth your time ^^

Oh, and in advance it does have a few jumpscares.
Bitterwood Peak is awesome, but puzzles might be a little tough though.
oh thanks, i'll try them out
I suggest "Stephano' s house" and "house of creep". They are good and short.
yours is good kreekakon but cant find the crowbar in the tv room

anyone else suggestions?
(11-18-2013, 12:36 PM)Retomathic Wrote: [ -> ]yours is good kreekakon but cant find the crowbar in the tv room

Spoiler below!
It's on a table at the far end of the TV room. There are I think it was four TVs in that room? The crowbar is on the one at the very end of the room.