Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Cops came to my apartment...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recorded my gameplay and voice while playing Amnesia. My neighbors heard me scream and called the cops.

This is the video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6ymbVuyVA4

**I do not like scary movies or scary games. My friends convinced me to do this.**
So, where is this scream? Most I heard was panting and a couple gasps.
(11-30-2013, 11:28 PM)GoreGrinder99 Wrote: [ -> ]So, where is this scream? Most I heard was panting and a couple gasps.

9:28 - I had to reduce the gain on it though because it caused some digital distortion.
lol, it was good, you had some pretty good scares, at least you're better than me Tongue
(12-01-2013, 12:32 AM)Retomathic Wrote: [ -> ]lol, it was good, you had some pretty good scares, at least you're better than me Tongue

Haha thank you~! I'm sure you are better than me, the next few 'let's plays' I become a sissy Confused Tongue
Moved to correct forum.
(12-01-2013, 12:15 PM)gloverm Wrote: [ -> ]Haha thank you~! I'm sure you are better than me, the next few 'let's plays' I become a sissy Confused Tongue

dude believe me, I am more of a sissy, Tongue I did months to complete amnesia 1 and playing this was also something i was unsure about Tongue

anyway, i'll subscribe you seem like a good let's player, you should do more.

oh well its a group channel but you should do more or your own channel
(12-01-2013, 06:53 PM)Retomathic Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-01-2013, 12:15 PM)gloverm Wrote: [ -> ]Haha thank you~! I'm sure you are better than me, the next few 'let's plays' I become a sissy Confused Tongue

dude believe me, I am more of a sissy, Tongue I did months to complete amnesia 1 and playing this was also something i was unsure about Tongue

anyway, i'll subscribe you seem like a good let's player, you should do more.

oh well its a group channel but you should do more or your own channel

That's awesome~! I'll be doing more let's plays and finishing off Amnesia. Others are trying to convince me to do more horror games, and I might go for it. My friends and I created that channel a month ago, and we're going to do multiplayer let's plays. So we're all collaborating together.