Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Are you the only one here that...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What's some thing you hate that everyone in your circle seems to love? Could be anything: a game, a movie, a book, food, or drink. Anything (let's try to keep it clean though, eh?)
For instance, lots of people I know love black liquorice, I can't stand it. If I was on a desert island with only that to eat, I think I'd starve.
I also hate hard liquor, and most alcohol in general. I've had cough syrup that goes down better. I honestly don't get what the big deal is.

How about you guys?
i'm the only one in my circle who likes horror games
The only one in my circle that makes comments on utube and subscribe to channels.
(12-04-2013, 03:08 AM)Chronofrog Wrote: [ -> ]i'm the only one in my circle who likes horror games

Same here. :[
It's hard to convince them that there are great ones out there.
Only one whom has feelings. They all just lusty hormonal teenagers =P
Actually actively plays Starcraft. *Shakes fist*
Fuck Harry Potter. Overrated. Not bad, just not amazing either.
(12-04-2013, 04:37 AM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]Only one whom has feelings. They all just lusty hormonal teenagers =P

I felt like that when I was a teen, too. Actually, I still feel like that now in my 20s, I just don't let it bother me now.

Quote:Fuck Harry Potter. Overrated. Not bad, just not amazing either.

I feel this way about Game of Thrones. It's not bad, I just don't find it as entertaining as everyone else seems to.

I love autumn and winter infinitely more than summer. Mosquitoes, suffocating heat and sunburn? No thanks.
Rainy and snowy days are awesome, too.
the last of us had a pretty basic bitch story
I don't like Leage of Legends.
It, and any other game that has the same camera-angle. I don't know, but the camera-angle instantly turns me into a nope monster.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7