Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra Not Working on Mavericks (SOLVED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(06-05-2014, 07:49 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2014, 04:49 PM)Urkle Wrote: [ -> ]We actually have a new build of the penumbra collection that does work on mavericks. I'll check top see when we will be sending that over to GOG.

Are you ready for OS X Yesemite incompatibility? :p :p :p

YES !!! We love the abuse !
(06-05-2014, 04:49 PM)Urkle Wrote: [ -> ]We actually have a new build of the penumbra collection that does work on mavericks. I'll check top see when we will be sending that over to GOG.

Eeexcellent. Any word on that? I assume we'll just be able to log in and re-download or something?
(06-18-2014, 03:18 AM)raingregoire Wrote: [ -> ]

Eeexcellent. Any word on that? I assume we'll just be able to log in and re-download or something?

Yeah, however we discovered a bug that prevents completion of Black Plague that we are trying to track down and fix..
(06-18-2014, 03:21 AM)Urkle Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-18-2014, 03:18 AM)raingregoire Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, however we discovered a bug that prevents completion of Black Plague that we are trying to track down and fix..

I emailed GOG and asked how they would handle a new version of the collection. They responded and told me they would contact me and other owners when a new version was uploaded. Now that is what I was told. Don't know much about GOG, so I'm hoping they are true to their word.

Urkle: thanks again for the time invested to make the Penumbra collection work with Mavericks.
(06-18-2014, 04:29 AM)gypsy Wrote: [ -> ]Urkle: thanks again for the time invested to make the Penumbra collection work with Mavericks.

Yeah, seriously. Much appreciated.

Nothing works for me under Mavericks. Waiting.
The bugfix has been tracked down and I'll be getting the new builds re-tested early this week so we can get new versions out to everyone.

(06-23-2014, 01:28 AM)Urkle Wrote: [ -> ]The bugfix has been tracked down and I'll be getting the new builds re-tested early this week so we can get new versions out to everyone.

does this mean that it will be working via steam too?

i have bought all three penumbra games and both amnesia games but currently only amfp is woking, really anxious to get playing these games, they have been sat in my games folder for about 6 months now, i place all the blame on apple, but when are we looking to get any fixes

^^im with this guy kinda wanting to torrent it at this point in a wine rapper.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5