Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Penumbra Not Working on Mavericks (SOLVED)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Right now the fixed version of Penumbra is in QA with Frictional, once I get the OK to release the new build I'll be submitting it to the App store for Apple approval, updating steam build, etc... etc...
(07-01-2014, 01:11 AM)Urkle Wrote: [ -> ]Right now the fixed version of Penumbra is in QA with Frictional, once I get the OK to release the new build I'll be submitting it to the App store for Apple approval, updating steam build, etc... etc...

d-(^_^)-b

up and running on steam now, thanks guys. much appreciated. just waiting for the downloadable patch for attd now, but now i have the three penumbra games to hold me through until then, thanks again

Any idea when the updated version will be sent GOG? I'd love to dive into these games soon. Big Grin

doesn't work again

I'm on Mavericks as well and none of the Penumbra games will launch.
I got my copies from GOG

I am I a brand new iMac 2.7 i5, Intel Iris Pro. Just bought Amnesia from the Mac App Store and it crashes on launch. Lib dispatch-manager

still not working on steam

Hi everyone,

I just bought the Penumbra Collection from Gamersgate and it doesn't work. I downloaded the patch 1.0.1 and then I was able to run every game just once. Then, they crash and can't run them again. If I re-install the patch, then they run again... but only once!

Thanks.

I do not have the steam version, but am experiencing the same thing, screen goes black (like game is launching) then just quits out to desktop. Any fixes for non-steam version. Brand new 2014 IMAC with current MAVERICK OS
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5