Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: People who you think are good modders, and could have a thumbs up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's just easy,
Who do you think is a GOOD modder,
And be free to tell why that person is good.
This is for those modders we can give an extra thumbs up!
AND for newby's\members to get more interest in them.
-
WHY?
I think people who do a great job could get a thumbs up and give them some credits for what they do for the community & don't forget Amnesia overall.

Be free to open your minds guys and girls!

I think i have a weak heart for ExpectedIdentifier {Ben tripisciano} and his mod ; Closure witch you can check out here : http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thr...ht=closure
First of all, he helped me a lot with my mod Premonition.
Second of all, he sometimes shows me some things from his mod.
This guy is super talented and i think he needs the thumbs up and people should follow him!
You are doing a greatjob there Ben!
-----
GODDAMNIT! agaiiiiiiiiiin wrong section... probly will get banned once because of this :O ... SORRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!
I definetely agree with you. I'm helping Ben with his mod (making the new enemies and few 3D assets) and I think it's really a unique and amazing project that he has worked on alot and has come really far. It's always nice to work with him and it feels awesome to be part of such an ambitious project. Keep up the good work Ben! Big Grin
Streetboat made Bitterwood peak and used my lamp in it like a ninja. I liked Bitterwoodpeak So I like Streetboat. Simple thinking, I like Streetboat.

Acies is cool too!

Robosprog is a Sir in the mapping

So is Hadarm but without the sir.
Me.

I am the greatest.
I...hmm.. But I...

Hmmmmm..
Traggey
Kiandra
Robosprog
Hardarm
Khyrpa
Apjjm
Kman
JonnyAnomaly
Streetboat
Damnnohtml

Do stuff I personally enjoy/like. And.. Some of Apjjm's stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...IyJ8#t=233
Acies (Library of Alexandria is still one of my all-time favorites)
Streetboat
Kman
Phoroneus
Youcef

Those last two we may never yet see anything complete from, but are nonetheless very talented dudes
I'd like to say that I am a good modder, but I have yet to do much as to show off Tongue

At least I have my basics in scripting, mapping, sound editing... Tongue
Regardless, I do have to agree on a lot of others being great, Kia, Acies, Kman, Traggey, Hardarm just to name a few.
Like the one above me, I would claim me being atleast an above decent map modder. Agreed, I do not have the skills of an item modder but I've bypassed this by making models inside the level_editor with the use of planes. Have a look at the bar counter I made in the "one-month environment"-thread.

Me aside, I would like to call FlawlessHair a good modder. From what I've seen of his work it's good and he also made an awesome piano puzzle.
I reckon the person who made this thread (yes, DnAlange, I am talking about you Wink ) is a BRILLIANT modder, including Damascus, endosine, and Ben. I can't wait to see these guys' projects Big Grin
Pages: 1 2