Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What made you play Amnesia or when was the first time you heard of it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Don't go off topic guys. If youre gonna post in this thread, post about the subject here.
Uh it was a really long time ago, i think a friend of mine send me this video of some guy playing amnesia on skype. pretty sure if was a viral video too. that was the first time i heard of it. I guess i started playing it because i wanted to play something new and wanted to know if the dark descent was so much better than machine for pigs like everyone says it was.
well its an awesome game that should never die!!!!!!!!! and im making a lets play about that awesome game check it guys !!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAHCDoKI7tQ
Someday I was browsing through the netz and a friend of mine posted a youtube video on another forum and since then I played it.

" Oh shit I got a bag of milkyways!! " *screams*..

Ah, good times.
I played it cause it was really the only GOOD horror game that was out on pc with an actual custom story element to it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5