Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Strange Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Smile Here I am again with yet another problem Blush but this time it's with the level editor, having recently moved from my laptop to a desktop I'd moved the folders for my custom story across to find that whenever I added something to the map such as static objects they would not appear in the actual game.I then attempted to move the folder out of the custom story folder and restart the editor however a folder which contained both the maps I made additions to where there although this only displays in the editor and as I can't delete folders within the editor i'm unsure of how to fix it. Any help is appreciated Tongue

EDIT
Judging from what I just tried it appears as though the editor is duplicating any of my map files in a way that only the editor can see and it also seems to duplicate folders. I hope this is fixable as I can't do anything on the editor until it's fixed.
Beside your map file in your maps folder, there should be a map_cache file right? Delete that. Just the map_cache file. Delete it if you seen any.
Thanks for the help Smile although I have already moved the custom story's folder completely out of the Amnesia directory although according to the editor it's still there :S