Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: How to make intro like the original game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know how to do that, I'm trying to make a custom story and I want that kind of intro in the beginning just like the original game, but I don't know what's the code's name or what I'm supposed to do in the level editor? can you guys help pls?Sad
look in the functions list on the wiki, under player http://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl2/amn..._functions
Code:
SetPlayerLampOil(afAmount);
where afAmount is the percentage of the oil in the lantern
You can take screenshots using imp syst (not sure what the key name is in english sorry : o) but this can be buggy. Try using a recording software like fraps, that has a very simple shortcup for screenshots and that saves them all in a pre-determined folder.

For the lantern oil, NagareHoshi is right : SetPlayerLampOil(20); or SetPlayerLampOil(10); should be the small amount of oil you had in mind : ).
(01-05-2014, 11:47 AM)daortir Wrote: [ -> ]You can take screenshots using imp syst (not sure what the key name is in english sorry : o) but this can be buggy. Try using a recording software like fraps, that has a very simple shortcup for screenshots and that saves them all in a pre-determined folder.

For the lantern oil, NagareHoshi is right : SetPlayerLampOil(20); or SetPlayerLampOil(10); should be the small amount of oil you had in mind : ).

thanks guys, and I have fraps I never used it to take screenshots, but now I'll try!