Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Catching up...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

I guess you could say that I'm back. I've resolved some of my identity issues (I'm not gay anymore, and I feel bad for kinda shouting that everywhere..), solved some real life problems and I feel much better now.
I also shaved my hair!
Spoiler below!
[Image: U4i1OII.png]It's all gone!
I'm just making this post to kinda catch up. This is what happened to me in short:

I'm currently in my last year of highschool. (It works different here) And I'm about to study informatica, aka software engineering. After that, I'll attend a master (Basically an study after an study) about game technology. I stopped modelling, because I suck at it. You could probably tell that.. And I've developed a pretty serious addiction to monster energy. Drinking about 2 liters a day.. My English still sucks, but I'm working on it and I hope it'll improve soon.
Still, life is good and I'm feeling much better.

So what happened here? Did I miss anything important? Tell me about it!
Over in random stuff, dogfood displayed despicable traits, such as comparing anime / manga to mlp and hating on cute cats.

Kman posts with a depressive tone and bad grammar.

ALIAS continues to make politically incorrect statements in abundance.

Most of us are gay.
there's a FG skype group now where all the cool people hang out
(01-07-2014, 08:38 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]there's a FG skype group now where all the cool people hang out

That's cool, I'll check that out soon
In the meantime I have raped some people.
Oh, I forgot to mention something. I've been a dick to some people and I apologize sincerely. Don't take it personal.. (Not to everyone, but to some people..)
(01-07-2014, 08:31 PM)Chronofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Over in random stuff, dogfood displayed despicable traits, such as comparing anime / manga to mlp and hating on cute cats.

Kman posts with a depressive tone and bad grammar.

ALIAS continues to make politically incorrect statements in abundance.

Most of us are gay.

All frog puppets are abominations. Fucking cunt frog puppet.