Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Book notes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

This is something so ridiculous easy to make, I'm surprised I haven't seen it yet. It's just the books made into notes, so you can have like lore books in your library. I'm pretty sure it's already done, but I'm just going to post this for people who are too lazy to do this themselves or for people who don't understand the model editor. Please don't credit me, it took me only 5 clicks. Thank FG for the models instead.

Link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/83554004/Books.rar

Spoiler below!
[Image: qQt8DW0.jpg]
I love you <3.
Thanks a lot, really ^^. That is a great idea, and I am glad someone thoughg about it. Good job and thanks even more for giving a fast download link !
It's already done a couple of times.
i think i've got some in my mod somewhere.
Hospital of horror uses those in it's mod {wip}
But the idea is cool.
Books for bigger notes would be work out nicely yeah!
I don' understand what that is, can someone explain? Maybe a pic (you know, 1 picture a 1000 words etc) Wink
(01-14-2014, 11:33 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]I don' understand what that is, can someone explain? Maybe a pic (you know, 1 picture a 1000 words etc) Wink

In stead of a NOTE to pick up you can pick up a BOOK acting as a "note"
Yeah, basically it's a clickable book that opens up a note ^^.
I'll add some pictures to the OP.
This was used in Damascus' The Great Work iirc.
Okay, I know it's not original, but I'll let it be here for the people who don't want to download the great work just for those books.
Alright, got it. Indeed the simplest & yet rare thing. Thx guys! Wink
Pages: 1 2