Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ask the person below you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pokémon.

Favorite movie?
Twelve Angry Men (1957) (Probs the greatest films of the black and white era. If we were thinking something more modern, then Field Of Dreams (1989))

What's your opinion on investing shares in condoms?
I think as education spreads through 3rd world countries about safe sex in the future, condoms will be a lot more commonly used, but they're so cheap to make in general. I have no idea about investing money but its a safe investment I would think.

What is something you look back on about yourself and cringe?
Alot of things... Some stuff i really don't exactly want to mention though

Do you know my actual name?
Caleb I believe?

What are you anticipating the most right now?
Right at this moment: Sending some pokemon from my old game to my new one.
Sorta in future: Zombie apocalypse. Whether I survive or not doesn't bother me, so long as I get the chance to see it.

To your extent of knowledge, what was the first video game or console you ever played?
Age of empires. That was the shit before all the '360 no scopes' games were invented.

What's your favorite food?
Hm i think it's Bratwurst mit Sauerkraut. Joking, im from germany but i love Tacos :3

Funniest thing ever happened to you ingame/Real life?
Completely broke half life 2 once and objects where flying around the maps and hitting me

If you where to make a game. What engine and why?
Got ninja'd

I would like to make a game using RPG Maker, but because I am quite low on funds, I do not think this will happen anytime soon.
I would like to focus on a turn based RPG, similar to Final Fantasy's fight system, but be a bit more creative in events through the fight sequences.

If I choose to lose, and succeed, am I a winner?