Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ask the person below you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's 9:18 AM here in Indonesia. Hence why I'm active when most of you is off...

If you dip your dick into holy water won't it become holy dick?
indeed, now I kinda want one

cabbit or ziraffe?
cabbit

cabbit or ziraffe?
dog

((also Tiger, jap answered your question wrong. sig has a meaning but will remain a mystery for now))

vanilla or chocolate?
[Image: large.gif]
[Image: tumblr_m92rbmhls51r1mtsdo1_500.gif]
[Image: Ezq1X.gif]

How much do you think of the bible is true?
I think some parts of the bible may have happened, excluding anything with God or anything scientifically unexplainable. Also, there was a news article a while back where some historians found some ancient texts that basically had some people confessing they made Jesus up.

Invisibility or freezing time? Why?

(02-25-2014, 12:42 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]-10/10.
You swine ..
Freeze. It's not possible to "freeze" time per se, but you will move at an incredibly fast rate as compared to the normal human being, therefore being rendered invisible. Getting the best of both worlds there.

What is one thing you have learnt in your life which has great meaning to you?
That there is no meaning.

On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy jazz?
-10/10.

Is it possible to tune a violin that's more better to handle tension an octave above the regular violin?
I meant tuning the violin to G4, D5, A5, E6 with a modified violin that can withstand more tension.
no idea

Is it possible to jump from a nike 1 handed freeze into a pike freeze without transitioning with any other freezes/powermoves inbetween?