Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ask the person below you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@JAP: Dude, that can (and almost certainly will) distort the neck, even if you have strings designed for the tension you have in mind. Why would you do such a thing anyway? It would have a thinner, less resonant tone and there are no benefits seeing as the violin's range is already so monstrously huge that you can pretty much reach any note you want above G3.
Yes.

Do you even lift, brah?
Textbooks, yes.

How to be black, strong and independent?
Well, i'm white. soooooo.... But you can move out and get a job...?
Would you shave your mustache to be like Adolf Hitler's?
Already moved out, can't work when I don't even have enough time to sleep in university. The correct answer was Beyoncé. Also totally would if I had a stache.

What do you live for?
A lot of stuff. Trying to make the world around me a little bit better if I can. Also, I live to create, draw, listen to music, have sex, travel, eat good food, basically enjoy everything that I can while I'm here. Won't last forever, so let's make it count.

This question is great so I'll ask it again if you don't mind : >. What do you live for ?
I live for the ability to help others. If I am able to make others happy doing something every day, then I am happy because I know I can assist others when they have issues or needs to deal with.

Reckon this thread will reach 100 pages?
yes because its dogfood material

Worst thing you've done in school?
Not paying attention.

Summer or winter?
Summer. Blue azure skies FTW.

Violin or Cello?

@Bridge
Nah, I was just wondering if it's capable or not. Wait I can reach any note I can? Can you tell me how to get the highest note? In terms of artificial harmonic, can't do natural.