Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ask the person below you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Justine (If that doesn't count, probably one which a friend of mine made, can't remember the name tho and he hasn't uploaded it to the interwebz Tongue That's the only CS I've played anyway, not a big fan of them. But now that I think about it, there's a couple of quite good looking ones called Trapped and Trapped 2.)

Favourite/perfect fast food? (Describe it as well.)
i'm not really the fast food type of guy but man i'll say uhm

pizza or kebab, depends of the mood like pizza is fucking nice but kebab is nice nice and kebab is like the chill way and its cheaper but pizza thats more expensive but its a lot better to have pizza while watching a movie or sitting on your ass doing nothing

kebab is amazing if you need a quick om nom

yee-s

one of your favourite childhood cartoons?
Courage the Cowardly Dog, Ed Edd and Eddy, Pokemon, ... geez, anything good on Cartoon Network was great <3

We're on page 69 for this thread. Any thoughts?
(04-23-2014, 01:42 PM)Dogfood Wrote: [ -> ]i'm not really the fast food type of guy but man i'll say uhm

pizza or kebab, depends of the mood like pizza is fucking nice but kebab is nice nice and kebab is like the chill way and its cheaper but pizza thats more expensive but its a lot better to have pizza while watching a movie or sitting on your ass doing nothing

kebab is amazing if you need a quick om nom

yee-s

Kebab rolls are the shit.
(04-23-2014, 02:45 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]We're on page 69 for this thread. Any thoughts?
C-c-c-combobreaker!

Favourite stand-up comedian?
Matt Parker (I don't really know many to be honest Tongue )

Do you understand the meaning of this sequence of numbers?

(No binary)
No but the sequence and its series are both divergent.

Do you understand it?
Yes I wrote it.
It's telling you if a number is or isn't prime starting from 1 (0 = false , 1 = true)

1 is not prime
2 is prime
3 is prime
4 is not prime
5 is prime
etc

so 01101...

Pizza or ice-cream?
pizza

if you found out one day that you have power to do anything (god-like) would you let the world know or would you keep it to yourself?
Wouldn't care. If I for some reason wanted to remain hidden. I could pretty much erase all of humanity's memories about me if I wanted to.... So meh.

If you were turned into a fish. What would you do?