Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ask the person below you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before dinner.

Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?
UFO and the alike?
Yes, but it is very rare

What is the first thread ever made in this forum?
puh, idk a good one?

Which was the last great game you've played?
Child of Light. Playing it right now. Bloody beautiful game. Just the dialogue isn't the best done, seeing as it rhymes, sometimes forced to. Just a great game overall however. Gave AGP a copy of it too, seeing as it was something she wanted to play.
Repeat question as above Smile
(05-09-2014, 01:39 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]Child of Light. Playing it right now. Bloody beautiful game. Just the dialogue isn't the best done, seeing as it rhymes, sometimes forced to. Just a great game overall however. Gave AGP a copy of it too, seeing as it was something she wanted to play.
Repeat question as above Smile

Awesomenauts probably...

Repeat!
Spore(Once)

Repeat!
Binding of Isaac is the only game I can get to play on my laptop at the moment.

And now, I'm going to be a rebel and ask a new question, haha.

What are the top 3 scary movies you've ever seen?
Scary Movie 1
Scary Movie 2
Scary Movie 3

Ha, seriously though I haven't watched all that many horror movies, though I have watched a few older ones. I really liked IT, The original Texas Saw and some of the Universal Horror films (hipster warning).

Repeat (might get some good recommendations)
is this thread going to end anytime soon or is it going to be alive for a while?
(05-10-2014, 09:26 AM)eliasfrost Wrote: [ -> ]Repeat (might get some good recommendations)

I'm not a big horror movie fan. The old ones usually have ridiculous effects or something else that bothers me and the new ones are just bad most of the time. (Lame story, jump scares only, annoying characters ..) Anyway, here's a few I quite enjoyed:

The Conjuring
A Nightmare on Elm Street (the remake)
The Woman in Black
Insidious

Worst movie you've ever seen?