Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ask the person below you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dunno who/what either is, but I'll go with Owlman, as it seems to be of importance if it holds a place in your signature. :p

Should a magical genie spawn out of nowhere in front of you, what three wishes would you ask it to grant?
1st would be to have around $10.000, 2nd would be to have a better life and 3rd I guess would be to own the moon...

What would your last words be?
Rosebud.

Which would you rather have: ultimate beauty or ultimate intelligence, and why?
(06-02-2014, 05:37 PM)AGP Wrote: [ -> ]Rosebud.

Which would you rather have: ultimate beauty or ultimate intelligence, and why?

ultimate intelligence because I'll know everything that I'll be so popular then with all the money I will get plastic surgery to make myself ultimately beautiful!

If you had one wish what would it be?
Imagine it was real not as for fun.
magic power

if you could ressurect an inactive forum member, who would it be?
shimeji

How do I beat the Blood Stained Sanctuary in hard mode?
steelwool.

windows or doors?
Windows. You can block them out for privacy like a closed door, and you can jump out of them to escape. Transparency means that if there is a fire on the other side or a threat, you know what's coming.

2014 Game of the Year in your opinion?
(07-04-2014, 03:07 AM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]Windows. You can block them out for privacy like a closed door, and you can jump out of them to escape. Transparency means that if there is a fire on the other side or a threat, you know what's coming.

2014 Game of the Year in your opinion?

SOMA it's gonna be awesome!!

Favorite custom story this month that has been released??
nonexistant

favourite song to listen to before you ride into battle?