Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Ask the person below you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hell yes, why not! and I love rollercoasters
Do you have any tattoos?
Yes, three. Big Grin

What type of girls do you like?
Ones with long hair.

Do you like action movies?
yes

would you rather kick or punch
Punch.

Do you sometimes want to get outside but instead you play games?
nope

What's the meaning of life in your opinion?
(01-19-2014, 01:26 PM)Descendant Wrote: [ -> ]nope

What's the meaning of life in your opinion?
The meaning of life was meant to reproduce... which doesn't really makes sense, because there will never be any end to it.

Though, it seems like the meaning of life is now, to be better at something, than someone else. If you have something to be proud of, you've succeeded in life.
No flame, no judge, no argument please Smile
This is only how I feel right at this very moment, 17 years old on a lazy sunday.

What 3 things makes you smile?
Not in any particular order:

1. Old, classical music. It's way better than this wubwubwheeerrrrrrrewubdub *cue swear word* music. Back in the day when you had smoother, simpler music and the lyrics actually meant something.
2. My girlfriend. I would be lying if she didn't put a smile on my face. Everything from her attitude to her Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted perfume.
3. This forum. Despite most of the topics which are trending now aren't always related to Amnesia, we all get along and are kept in good spirits. 

Have you ever travelled beyond your country/state borders, and if so, where?
(01-19-2014, 02:30 PM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]Not in any particular order:

1. Old, classical music. It's way better than this wubwubwheeerrrrrrrewubdub *cue swear word* music. Back in the day when you had smoother, simpler music and the lyrics actually meant something.
2. My girlfriend. I would be lying if she didn't put a smile on my face. Everything from her attitude to her Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted perfume.
3. This forum. Despite most of the topics which are trending now aren't always related to Amnesia, we all get along and are kept in good spirits. 

Have you ever travelled beyond your country/state borders, and if so, where?

Yeah. Denmark, the UK, much of the east and west costs of the US, Germany and Paraguay (Brazil and Argentina briefly).

Are you content with your life?
No, but I'm getting at it.

lolwat?