Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: An IQ Test.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Mine is 124
129. Actually surprised...
143 .. I don't think this test is very accurate :'D
122 Better than expected Big Grin
I got 127.

Yeah, this isn't the actual IQ-test, but it's still something similiar. I assume the real test is much longer and maybe harder.

But here's what the score means if you're interested:

Intelligence Interval      
Cognitive Designation

40 - 54

Severely challenged (Less than 1% of test takers)

55 - 69

Challenged (2.3% of test takers)

70 - 84

Below average

85 - 114

Average (68% of test takers)

115 - 129

Above average

130 - 144

Gifted (2.3% of test takers)

145 - 159

Genius (Less than 1% of test takers)

160 - 175

Extraordinary genius
I don't know why, but "Severely Challenged" made me laugh. It's like the test is looking at those participators like "What the hell is wrong with you?"
(01-16-2014, 07:59 PM)Statyk Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why, but "Severely Challenged" made me laugh. It's like the test is looking at those participators like "What the hell is wrong with you?"

I don't like how they test IQ through maths. When I see numbers my brain shuts down really quickly.
The whole thing in a way follows the bell curve 68-95-99.7 rule in terms of placement :p

Sorry, just more math :3

In general, I do pretty well on aptitude tests but I am absolutely useless in practical pursuits. Guess I'm just really good at taking tests.
This test is clearly faulty. No way all of you have above average / gifted IQs, given how idiotic you guys act.

Spoiler below!
[Image: Troll-face.sh-600x600.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4