Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Looking for Pig Stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im just looking for a custom story or mod which contains new assets and stuff from MFP. Thats it Big Grin
So if anyone knows some stories, i would be happy to play them.

I don't know if this fits here, but a moderator can move it eventually.
Okay, i don't know how many mods or stories with Pig stuff is already out, but if there are any... (Already played Premonition)
You should try The Cycles.
Hm because you are the only reply for now, i will check it out now. If i find it of course. Thanks for answering :3
Hm i already played Cycles and Premonition. I wonder if there are any more...
A Coward's Debt will feature amfp assets but it's not released yet. Fear in Hands will have some too but I honestly am very sceptical regarding the quality of the mod. 
Cycles and premonition are the main ones with amfp assets I think, but if you want to see more mods with amfp assets you can make one by yourself : D.
Yep thats what im planning to do. But i will wait for the final update so everything works fine. I heard it will automatically get updated for me (Steam). Means i just have to wait...
What about me? My CS most of the time uses AAMFP assets!
(01-20-2014, 01:42 PM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]What about me? My CS most of the time uses AAMFP assets!

Well your cs releases in Feb 2014... Are there any other stories with these assets out yet? :/
Desolation uses some of them. Look for time distortion on moddb page ^^.
It's a bit buggy and very short, but it does use the amfp assets.