Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: R.I.P Richard \ Morfar "as people know him from youtube "
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:I don't really have energy to do this.. But some of you already know. Today I got the information that Richard or Morfar as you know him has passed away. Please show respect. //Felicia/Sweeticia his girlfriend

For the ones who are interested and want to contribute some emotions or condoliances, you can go to his facebook.
https://nl-nl.facebook.com/DJMorfar

I want to say i am very confused and hurt from the inside!
I just heared our friend Morfar passed away.
It's not yet to know when or why, we might get to know later, that isn't importend at all at the moment!
I want to give my condoliance to all family \ girlfriend \ people who followed him on every single way possible \ and all barnbarn as he would like to name his friend and followers!
He was only 29 years young.

R.I.P Morfar,
May the gods be with you!

DnALANGE , Serge Albers.
Rest in peace, he was also a member on this forum long time ago. He contributed to the community by offering to voice act and also made lets plays videos of Amnesia. Gaming aside, as far as i could recognise him. He was a great guy, and sacrificed a lot so he could do charitable deeds like helping out animal shelters. He didnt sit on his bum everyday making videos "go to this website and donate pls", he spent money and moved out to a different country where help was needed and offered his full attention there.

And he was 20-30 somewhere between if i'm correct, i wonder what took the life of someone so young..

anyway, yeah.. RIP
(01-31-2014, 06:05 PM)Wooderson Wrote: [ -> ]R.I.P Morfar

[Image: ee125261834c610cff546c519f0809c5.png]
R.I.P Richard Schepp/Morfar
he was only 29 years old. He was always making his fans happy in his Livestreams and Videos
He was a great guy and he was always trying to save animals with his charity work.
I heard about him but I never really got into his stuff, shame that he had to end up and die. First JewWario now this. Anyone know how he passed away? Was he sick or something?
I know he was a diabetic. He donated a lot to diabetic charities also.

Could have been to do with that?
Rest in Peace dude!
Never been an LP watcher, but I'm sure your videos brought joy to those who did. May you rest in peace.
He might be gone, but he still lives in your hearths. Rest in peace.
To be obvious i never watched his videos. I didnt even know him. But im sure his videos were great and the users enjoyed it.
Whatever brought you to heaven, may the gods be with you. Rest in peace my friend... Your fans will always love you.
You will always be in our heart.
Pages: 1 2