Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Obscuro: The Great Engines[CANCELLED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I mean custom story, i am not with the full conversion just yet.
You know what? I dont even know anymore.

I planned this cs to be a bit sumilair to AAMFP

I planned this cs to be more story-related, just like AAMFP.

I planned this cs to be shorter than AAMFP

The cs is originally going to have blood and dead bodies(Not naked, of course).

But everytime i wrote a story, it ends up into shittyness.

After i was banned, i have learned by lesson. And i need ANOTHER helper for my cs.

I keep changing my cs. But still have plans and i really hope, i can complete the 1st map in 2-5 days.

And i also really hope, i can release this cs at the end of january or mid february.

At june 18, i need to get a MRI Scan(Google MRI scan).

I was just being a idiot at 2013, i should've have continue working on the maps and scripts instead of being stupid and being a lazy asshole. But yeah, that's the past. No, i am not bashing myself.

That's all i can say for now, i will post a screenshot in 6, 7 or 8 days(But maybe earlier or later, if it's later, that means i am trying to create the cs better).
(06-10-2014, 06:46 AM)Tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]You know what? I dont even know anymore.

It's alright. You'll still learn from the criticism and start your way from there.

(06-10-2014, 06:46 AM)Tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]At june 18, i need to get a MRI Scan(Google MRI scan).

For what?

QUICK EDIT:
(06-10-2014, 06:46 AM)Tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]And i also really hope, i can release this cs at the end of january or mid february.

January-February? but it's June now.
(06-10-2014, 07:36 AM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2014, 06:46 AM)Tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]You know what? I dont even know anymore.

It's alright. You'll still learn from the criticism and start your way from there.

(06-10-2014, 06:46 AM)Tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]At june 18, i need to get a MRI Scan(Google MRI scan).

For what?

QUICK EDIT:
(06-10-2014, 06:46 AM)Tesbull Wrote: [ -> ]And i also really hope, i can release this cs at the end of january or mid february.

January-February? but it's June now.

Thanks.

I already told i had charge syndrome right?. My left shoulder keeps getting lower while my right shoulder is just normal. And i have a broblem with my right feet(The doctors finnaly discovered that it is because of my charge syndrome). And the rest that i can't explain.

I mean 2015.
Oh and another thing: This cs is set 3 hours after the fort greenhold slaughter.
Dammit, i just completely forgot about this cs.

I wasn't working on this at all, i just completely forgot that i was working on it

I am gonna do a screenshot soon.
Lol Tesbull, to be honest, your thing (forgetting about your CS) has happened to me a lot, no joke. Gotta say it's more because I play a lot of games, so I guess it has an influence...
So... is this ever going to be released? Kinda confused because it's either delayed or forgotten about so often...
Yes, still working on the first map.

But i don't know when it will be released
It's gonna take loooooong, with this pace.
So I assume June 2024.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9