Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: What do you hope to see and not see in SOMA?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
I can confirm that at least one of the above suggestions will happen.
Oh Thomas, you tease!

*goes to the last page and analyzes the hell out of everything*
I hope to see everything that I could not anticipate! Leave everything else out! Big Grin
I don't want to see a typical Sci-Fi game with aliens and robots clichees.
(02-10-2014, 07:30 AM)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm that at least one of the above suggestions will happen.

Haha it will hopefully be my suggestion. We really need aliens eating your brains right now.
I want the spiritual successor of amnesia/penumbra, with the same amount of improvements amnesia had on penumbra, or more since they don't have to rush it. And from what I can tell that's what we're getting =D
I have a feeling we will get hub levels to relax in SOMA.
(02-06-2014, 10:01 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: [ -> ]I hope to see some sort of underwater section where we actually scuba dive, and maybe a monster which moves super-unnaturally, like if a monster moved like a stop motion figure or flickered between existence and non-existence.

this!
(02-10-2014, 07:30 AM)Thomas Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm that at least one of the above suggestions will happen.

It's the bassoons, I knew it!

i love that this comment was posted at the beginning of a new page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13