Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Do you guys read ebooks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Where do you usually look for ebooks to read?

On what device do you usually read it?

Can you say any indie books you really enjoyed?

Guys, give me a hand here, I published a book and I could use some information on people's preferences and stuff. I think my book has its downs and ups, there are some great stuff in it, but it might not hold the same quality throughout the whole read. There is plenty I can improve, but like I said I could really use some information or feedback.

If anyone want to check it out, you can download a 30% sample in any format at Smashwords: --
What's a book?
They say it's some kind of movie, but with paper and a lot of words. It sounds dangerous.

But on-topic, I do read e-books. The 'feeling' of a book in your hands is nice, but I don't mind. You get just as sucked into a story on your e-reader (or whatever you use). I do prefer an e-reader over my phone or computer though, but that's probably personal preference.

Edit: The book looks good, I'd buy it if only I didn't spend my money on food..
Am I weird if I prefer ebooks over physical books?
(02-12-2014, 10:05 PM)MyRedNeptune Wrote: [ -> ]Am I weird if I prefer ebooks over physical books?

Nobody's more weird than another.
I think I prefer normal books, since I haven't read much E-books. Other than in school... which is usually boring stuff
Advertisement