Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia - In a Heartbeat (Looking for Testers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
second screenshot... those shadows... pixelly...
(02-26-2014, 05:26 AM)WIWWM Wrote: [ -> ]second screenshot... those shadows... pixelly...

My shadows are on low as far as quality is concerned in order to keep my system from lagging as much as possible. That's not how the shadows actually look.
If you're still looking for voices, here's a playlist of work I've done.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...6EAFD79677
When you take the screenshots, Just for the short time it takes to take a screenshot, YOu should put the textures and shadows on al high. If you cant walk there due to lag spawn yourself right where you need to be, wait for the screen to finish lagging, and take a screenshot.

What I do.
I can offer slow testing for you if you need your English texts looked at. I won't lie, I'm quite the grammar nazi.. xD
(02-26-2014, 11:10 AM)Romulator Wrote: [ -> ]I can offer slow testing for you if you need your English texts looked at. I won't lie, I'm quite the grammar nazi.. xD

aren't we all?
Tongue
I'm working as a voice actor and tester for "Lord's Prayer" but development has slowed down, I would like to do some voice acting and testing for this too. I will record some monster audio and some character lines, I'll try and send you them asap.
(02-28-2014, 03:26 PM)Dr.Medic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working as a voice actor and tester for "Lord's Prayer" but development has slowed down, I would like to do some voice acting and testing for this too. I will record some monster audio and some character lines, I'll try and send you them asap.

Would love you to. Big Grin I'm just finishing up some problematic scripting *slams forehead into desk*, and I'll have a test open by the latest, Sunday, if I can't find out what's wrong with my script, haha.
Closed for now.
Since you asked for it specifically, I suppose I could do a Mac run-through of it. If you're missing them, I can also supply you with "bat"-like launchers for Mac and Linux. As far as I know, the Mac launcher only works with the retail version though. Steam still gotta use Launch Options.

I'll see if I can do a review of it. I'm not exactly one to do such but I can at least try commenting on a few things I see worth commenting on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5