Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Looking for custom stairs.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking for custom stairs models, no modern stairs tho.
Okay, cool.
You can simply change the Original stair from the mansionbase.
Just search trough the .dea \ .ent \ .mat and you can change the stiars into whatever you prefer.
Not sure if you want this or a totally new staircase.
Just saw this and gave my idea here.
Good luck.
A custom stair model requires a bit more work than editing the definiton files (.ent and .mat). Editing the .dae and .dds also requires some experience with 3D modelling.

I think he's just asking if we, here at the forums, have some free models to give him. If that is it, you should look in Development Resources, but if there's nothing there or anywhere else, I'm not sure if we can help. Of course there are a few modellers here, but not everyone do things for free for strangers. Perhaps if you presented your work/ideas a bit better it could be more attractive.
(02-27-2014, 01:01 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, cool.
How very helpful lol.
Well he wasn't asking for any, simply stating he was looking for them!
That is an interesting announcement.
Guys, you all know what he meant!
I know it was a large request to just say: "Hey, make me some stairs", but if he hasn't been told yet, then one time is going to be the first one.
Most of us know how much time it takes to model or create something custom, but making fun of him is not the right way to either help a someone who needs it, teach somebody about something they don't know or introduce a newcomer!

(02-27-2014, 03:57 PM)Mudbill Wrote: [ -> ]A custom stair model requires a bit more work than editing the definiton files (.ent and .mat). Editing the .dae and .dds also requires some experience with 3D modelling.

I think he's just asking if we, here at the forums, have some free models to give him. If that is it, you should look in Development Resources, but if there's nothing there or anywhere else, I'm not sure if we can help. Of course there are a few modellers here, but not everyone do things for free for strangers. Perhaps if you presented your work/ideas a bit better it could be more attractive.

Thank you, Mudbill Smile
Pages: 1 2