Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Buying a Grunt costume
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I want to buy a grunt costume. Does somebody have one for sale?
Or I also would be happy to get a manual how to make it self.

Frictional Games should sell fan articles like that. I would pay a lot of money for a costume.

[Image: amnesia__the_dark_descent_by_taya_naja-d5yh08s.jpg]
That's a long bra. (?)
Point of cosplay is to make it yourself.

Otherwise, you're just a guy in a costume.
(03-02-2014, 11:01 PM)Ghieri Wrote: [ -> ]Point of cosplay is to make it yourself.

Otherwise, you're just a guy in a costume.

This!
i can sell you a goat costume
WTF does a goat have to do with amnesia?!
Anyways, I can give you design tips (How to structure it and stuff), 'cus... they're right.
Anyways this is gunna come from my knowledge-of-cosplay sister, So I can't really tell if it will be useful...
Well you definetively should design one yourself...

But why a GRUNT? Too overused if you ask me...
Too many grunts and daniels. I force you to take oswald mandus or a manpiggy '-'

Sure it would look cool... ( And look at your new rounds too!)
(03-04-2014, 02:03 AM)Deadon Wrote: [ -> ]WTF does a goat have to do with amnesia?!

IIRC Dogfood once mentioned on the forums that he (might also have been somebody else in his country) went out on Halloween in a goat-costume. I don't remember if he also uploaded a pic of it, but a lot of people were WTF'ing.
(03-06-2014, 07:07 PM)Tiger Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2014, 02:03 AM)Deadon Wrote: [ -> ]WTF does a goat have to do with amnesia?!

IIRC Dogfood once mentioned on the forums that he (might also have been somebody else in his country) went out on Halloween in a goat-costume. I don't remember if he also uploaded a pic of it, but a lot of people were WTF'ing.

Eastern Europeans like their goats.
Buying a goat.
Pages: 1 2