Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Amnesia demo age rating
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, I was going to buy Amnesia but my parents wouldn't let me because it has nudity. Does the demo version of the game still have nudity in it? I also posted this same question on steam but everyone started talking about something else.
The nudity is really only there if you look for it, and its all on dead bodies so... If its just nudity holding them back then thats really not a good reason in my eyes.

I would think it does, I haven't played it myself though.
I'm pretty sure the demo does NOT include any nudity. I don't think the dead bodies are found before the prison levels, which the demo does not include (as far as I remember). I'm not 100% sure if it has no nudity at all, but as WIWWM said, if there is any, you really have to look for it to find it.
To be honest, people need to be more mature about it, i mean, the brute is half-naked (not in the demo) and he's a gatherer not to be messed with.
Yes, i played it before the game, its good
Are you a male?

If so, you're not going to see anything you aren't accustomed to in the full version.
(03-04-2014, 01:46 AM)Deadon Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest, people need to be more mature about it, i mean, the brute is half-naked (not in the demo) and he's a gatherer not to be messed with.
Yes, i played it before the game, its good

Use spoilers...

Spoiler below!

The games does have male nudity but it's non-sexual.
Yeah, there are only naked male corpses, unfortunately no boobs at all.
And the grunt is gay (?)
The closest you'll get to boobs would be the stoney figure of the fountain statue unless you find something in a custom story.
Pages: 1 2