Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: 2014-03 Thursday 6th, SOMA - Theta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-07-2014, 02:16 PM)plutomaniac Wrote: [ -> ]That constant PS4 "complain"/concern is driving me crazy sometimes... Dodgy

Some people cant effort a ps4 or some people dislike consoles.
The game will be released first for ps4, after for the pc..
There should be a reason for that, not sure what tho.
(03-07-2014, 04:31 PM)DnALANGE Wrote: [ -> ]The game will be released first for ps4, after for the pc..

Source?
Dude, FG is now finally expanding their customer base. I'm happy that they'll be able to sell even more to console people! We'll both get PC and PS4 so stop complaining..
The game is as much of a PC game as our previous games. The game works great to play with a gamepad, very much so the physics interaction,and it works as neat as ever using a mouse. The is currently no plan to have the PC version come out at a different date from the PS4 version.

Stop making shit up! Smile
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs was fine with a controller, in fact TDD would have been too and the Penumbra games too, if this game plays out like them I really don't see there being a problem. Glad to hear there is no plan on releasing the game later for PC. I don't own a PS4 and I'm a broke ass student.
(03-10-2014, 08:22 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]The game is as much of a PC game as our previous games. The game works great to play with a gamepad, very much so the physics interaction,and it works as neat as ever using a mouse. The is currently no plan to have the PC version come out at a different date from the PS4 version.

Stop making shit up! Smile

Thought so. Wink
(03-10-2014, 08:22 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Stop making shit up! Smile

This should be on a fucking poster.
Very exciting to see something new come up! =D I very much enjoyed Penumbra and what little I could get in of Amnesia before my computer crapped out on it.

Well wishes with the release, dev team!
2015 can't come fast enough. As a big fan of the alien series (except the fourth movie :-!), I'm really excited about FGs vision of Sci-Fi Horror.
(03-12-2014, 05:35 AM)Ghieri Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2014, 08:22 AM)jens Wrote: [ -> ]Stop making shit up! Smile

This should be on a fucking poster.

This so much
Pages: 1 2 3