Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: New Forum look?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
May i ask, all who agree that the forum looks a bit different? Say I.

I

Lol, did it get a face sag or something?????

I LIKED THE OLD VERSION!!!
MY HARD EARNED RATINGS ARE DEAD!
I don't like the new design AT ALL. Sad
We have updated to a new version of the forum, which is something we do regularly. This time it was a bit of a bigger jump as we had to move to the very latest version as the one we had was no longer being maintained. This was needed for security, performance reasons and other similar needs.

I tried to change the style of the new forum to make sure it looked as unchanged as possible. What exactly don't you like? Might be able to tweak it further.
These forums are really changed... sadly in bad direction. I noticed this: 2 forums are changed place, Overture post's are mixed with Bp/Requiem post's, new forum design of course and anyone doesn't have reputation points. I liked the old forum design!Sad
What happened to the Modification section? EDIT: Never mind I found it.
Woaaaaaaa!

Is it me or theres things missing? I also dont like it...
the ads by google in the middle of the forum... bit disruptive.
Some of the old emoticons were nice.
and just a note, rep points did tell you who was nice and friendly.

Still, i do like the online offline thing.
I will get to it in time, but it just jumped in appearence, like.... BAM!
What do you mean the Rep points are gone? I still see them. (Another problem with this new look is I don't know what all the smileys mean as they don't all have descriptions).
Quote:the ads by google in the middle of the forum... bit disruptive.
firefox ftw
(12-04-2008, 12:03 AM)jamhaw Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mean the Rep points are gone? I still see them. (Another problem with this new look is I don't know what all the smileys mean as they don't all have descriptions).

AArigiht , i can see them now.
Pages: 1 2