Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Creepy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok so i need SOMEONE who can make next:
"Make a difrent monster like some creepy girl or something" for a monster cuz i search and search and i cant find anythin like i need it means me a lot for my first map

Sorry for my bad English

My 4 thread Wohooooo (im so anoyong xD right?)
I'm afraid it's not that simple. Modelling monsters is incredibly difficult and will probably require years of modelling experience, which at that point you don't really want to give your hard work away for free. If you're unable to model it yourself, you'll have a hard time finding someone who will do it for you without any form of payment.

However, as it happens, I think there's a creepy girl enemy floating around here somewhere, but I don't think it has animations.
I agree with Mudbill. It's EXTREMELY difficult to a newcomers and may even take years. It's not making the mesh, but animating it.
Also, there is a creepy girl enemy model by Hermoor AND it has animations.
So how to put it to my cs if i download it ???
Put it in the entities folder in your CS folder (In custom_stories/<YOURCSFOLDER>/entities). You may have to create it.

EDIT:
Btw, here's the creepy girl model. Give credits to Hermoor, not me in the CS credits or something.
dnAlange has a little girl in his mod, ask him where he got her.

(03-09-2014, 01:35 AM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote: [ -> ]Also, there is a creepy girl enemy model by Hermoor AND it has animations.
that's probably her.

(03-09-2014, 11:28 AM)Amn Wrote: [ -> ]dnAlange has a little girl in his mod, ask him where he got her.

(03-09-2014, 01:35 AM)SomethingRidiculous Wrote: [ -> ]Also, there is a creepy girl enemy model by Hermoor AND it has animations.
that's probably her.
I just checked, I don't think it's the same.
Well, I made this a long long time ago.

[Image: girlwip.jpg]

But it's not rigged or animated, that'd need taking care of.
(03-09-2014, 01:28 PM)Traggey Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I made this a long long time ago.

[Image: girlwip.jpg]

But it's not rigged or animated, that'd need taking care of.

I need that. Heck even her face at the windows will creep people out. What's the poly count?
No idea, can't recall. It's perfectly functioning for game-res though.
I checked link it comes new thread and link mediafire it's error or deleted file wtf??? SomethingRidicilous
Pages: 1 2