Frictional Games Forum (read-only)

Full Version: Where are the flying monsters?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
what kind of Dolphins are in your area?!? Are Swedish dolphins different? lol. i never thought that. Maybe a creature on Empire Strikes Back, but a dolphin?
(12-11-2008, 01:36 AM)Jeremy-Bailey Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of Dolphins are in your area?!? Are Swedish dolphins different? lol. i never thought that. Maybe a creature on Empire Strikes Back, but a dolphin?

Like I said:

(11-01-2008, 07:09 AM)WindexGlow Wrote: [ -> ]You guys said that people called The Roach a flying dolphin.
(12-10-2008, 04:41 PM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]WindexGlow said that once, but how official is it then? No one knows...

Yeah, i always thought they looked like dolphins close up. but it was a smelly excuse to leave them out of overture.Rolleyes
I dunno how official it is, i remember windex saying it to.
If I could choose, I'd pick them into Black Plague. That would make more sense than that they fly around the caves...

When demo of Overture we're released, we tried to put the roach into place of the dog... No luck though. Big Grin
(12-11-2008, 01:36 AM)Jeremy-Bailey Wrote: [ -> ]what kind of Dolphins are in your area?!? Are Swedish dolphins different? lol. i never thought that. Maybe a creature on Empire Strikes Back, but a dolphin?

Well, swedish dolphins have wings at least.
(12-09-2008, 04:20 AM)Jeremy-Bailey Wrote: [ -> ]"The Hunter" MAY have been in level 8, at the start, making those noises, but that is me saying that. There are no rumors about that, at least, to my knowledge.

level 8 from which Penumbra? Location please.
(12-12-2008, 11:03 AM)Scraper Wrote: [ -> ]If I could choose, I'd pick them into Black Plague. That would make more sense than that they fly around the caves...

When demo of Overture we're released, we tried to put the roach into place of the dog... No luck though. Big Grin

i reckon the roach, the worm, and the dogs should have been in overture. While spiders and infected in the second.
Think about it, the roaches could be a new type of fauna in the the mine, just like the worms.
(12-12-2008, 07:32 PM)Im_Sexy Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-09-2008, 04:20 AM)Jeremy-Bailey Wrote: [ -> ]"The Hunter" MAY have been in level 8, at the start, making those noises, but that is me saying that. There are no rumors about that, at least, to my knowledge.

level 8 from which Penumbra? Location please.

Toilet in Tech Demo.
The roach made me think that it was sort of Zerg creature.
Pages: 1 2